Parking is as easy as Park, Remember, Pay! Learn more about our improved parking system
From I-5 Southbound/Northbound:
- At Exit 133 (City Center Exit) turn RIGHT onto the ramp toward I-705/ City Center.
- Keep LEFT to stay on ramp toward I-705/ City Center.
- Turn LEFT onto ramp toward A Street/ City Center.
- Keep LEFT to stay on ramp toward S. 15th Street/ Pacific Avenue.
- Follow S. 15th Street two blocks, the GTCTC will be on your left at 1500 Broadway.
- To access onsite parking, Turn LEFT on Market Street.
- Turn LEFT again on S. 17th Street to access Parking Lots *A, B, D & E.
Parking - The GTCTC has a total of 400+ parking spaces that can be accessed at Market & 17th Street. Parking lots are operated by Republic Parking and managed by the City of Tacoma.
Parking Lot Map
*Standard parking rates:
$5.00 ..... 0-4 Hours
$10.00....4 + Hours/ All Day
subject to change at any time
* The rates for the parking system at the Greater Tacoma Convention & Trade Center will be increasing to $6 for four hours or less, and $12 for parking stays in excess of four hours, effective January 2, 2017.
The last revision in parking rates occurred more than ten years ago. Due to increased demand for parking in the market and additional operations and maintenance expenses, it is necessary to increase rates.
The Greater Tacoma Convention & Trade Center and the City of Tacoma remain committed to providing a positive parking experience for all users. We have recently implemented an improved pre-payment system to ease congestion and expedite exit times, and increased the number of electronic multi-pay stations available.
We appreciate our relationships with our clients, patrons and guests, and look forward to continuing to provide excellent service. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Alternate Off-Site Parking options include street parking, downtown Tacoma parking lots, and the Tacoma Dome Station Transit Garage serviced by Link Light Rail.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations are located at the GTCTC in Parking Lot A. To utilize a charging station, you must pay for parking within the lot separately. View our Sustainability Page for more information on charging stations and fees.