Parking is as easy as Park, Remember, Pay! Learn more about our improved parking system
From I-5 Southbound/Northbound:
- At Exit 133 (City Center Exit) turn RIGHT onto the ramp toward I-705/ City Center.
- Keep LEFT to stay on ramp toward I-705/ City Center.
- Turn LEFT onto ramp toward A Street/ City Center.
- Keep LEFT to stay on ramp toward S. 15th Street/ Pacific Avenue.
- Follow S. 15th Street two blocks, the Convention Center will be on your left.
- To access onsite parking, Turn LEFT on Market Street.
- Turn LEFT again on S. 17th Street to access Parking Lots *A, B, D & E.
*Standard parking rates:
$6.00 ..... 0-4 Hours
$12.00....4 + Hours/ All Day
subject to change at any time
The Greater Tacoma Convention Center and the City of Tacoma remain committed to providing a positive parking experience for all users. We have recently implemented an improved pre-payment system to ease congestion and expedite exit times, and increased the number of electronic multi-pay stations available.
We appreciate our relationships with our clients, patrons,and guests, and look forward to continuing to provide excellent service. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Alternate Off-Site Parking options include street parking, downtown Tacoma parking lots, and the Tacoma Dome Station Transit Garage serviced by Link Light Rail.
Tacoma's Free Link Light Rail runs frequently throughout the downtown corridor with a stop located just outside the Convention Center on Commerce Street.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations are located at the Convention Center in Parking Lot A. To utilize a charging station, you must pay for parking within the lot separately. View our Sustainability Page for more information on charging stations and fees.